CAD Data Inter Operability:
iSquare provides two training programs in the domain of CAD Data InterOperability. These programs are useful for designers, FEM/FEA Analysis engineers, CNC part programmers and overall, to anyone who use ‘foreign’ CAD data and is required to do rework before it can be actually used in downstream applications.
1. CAD / CAM / CAE Data Exchange – Problems and Solutions (16hrs / 1day)
2. Product Data Quality (PDQ) and CAD Model Quality Assessment (16-24hrs / 2-3days)
What Audience will learn at the end of course?
- Understanding of cad data exchange process and interoperability
- Understanding commonly used standards such as IGES
- Understanding ‘CAD Quality’ concepts, and diagnostics used to check the quality of cad models
- Understanding different type of problems in CAD models (structural, accuracy and realism)
- How to reduce/eliminate rework at downstream applications such as CAM, FEM/FEA?
- Understanding of PDQ (Product Data Quality) standards such as JAMA (Japan Automotive
Manufacturers Association) and evaluating digital products against such standard.